COVID-19 – CURRENT STATUS: Open for business with masks required indoors; or Home Delivery
Easy Auto is an essential business and remains open. The entire EasyAuto family is committed to providing our markets with safe, clean, affordable, and reliable transportation. To keep our customers and employees safe, EasyAuto is requiring masks on customers and employees inside our buildings. Home Delivery is also available as an alternative. Customers should Shop, Apply, and Get Approved at www.EasyAutoOnline.com . Once approved, set up a date and time to come to one of our locations and shop privately/safely. If you prefer to have your car delivered to your home, set up a Home Delivery date and time with your salesperson.
We want you to know we are taking the Coronavirus and the health of our employees and customers very seriously. We are monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO, federal, state, and local health organizations, and we keep our stores and vehicles as sanitary as possible.
For several years, we have worked with customers every single day to help them get approved 100% online; and for the last two years, we have offered Home Delivery, where we allow you to test drive the vehicle before you buy it. We also give home delivery customers 3 days to change their minds about a purchase with a full refund or exchange. Our Home Delivery team is taking extra sanitary precautions during the delivery process.
If you prefer to stop by a store to look at and test drive multiple vehicles, please consider applying, getting approved, and setting up an appointment before you come.
Current In-Store Buying Info and practices:
· We are a handshake-free environment right now
· We will be distancing ourselves by at least 6 feet
· We will offer hand sanitizer and/or antibacterial wipes to protect your health as well as the health of our employees. As always, customers will test-drive vehicles on their own
· We will be using disinfectants regularly to keep our store, vehicles, and workstations as clean as possible
· The Easy Auto team sanitizes each vehicle before delivery
· Our Home Delivery team will be practicing each of these as well
· Customers purchasing should have access to their email so that we can complete the purchase paperwork electronically
We plan to continue through this situation as best as possible for our employees and customers but also be wise in social distancing and cleanliness, so together we can all hopefully slow and stop the spread of this virus in our communities. Feel free to call us if you have sales questions or email us at [email protected] . For questions regarding making a payment, please see www.SunriseAcceptance.com or email [email protected] .
Summary of the situation:
- Stores are open with masks required indoors
- We are taking COVID-19seriously
- You can get 100% approved online
- Contactless Home Delivery available
- Contactless shop ‘in store’ is still an option for customers with appointments
- Remember social distancing and sanitizer!