Easy Auto is open by appointment and for Home Delivery only. What does that mean?
Appointment only means we cannot accommodate walk-ins at our stores until further notice. Customers should shop, apply, and get approved at www.EasyAutoOnline.com. Once approved, set up a date and time to come to one of our locations and shop privately/safely. If you prefer to have your car delivered to your home, set up a Home Delivery date and time.
What precautions is Easy Auto taking for customers with appointments in-store and during Home Delivery?
You will be greeted courteously as always but we are a handshake free environment right now. Easy Auto personnel will be distancing themselves by at least 6 feet. We will offer hand sanitizer and/or antibacterial wipes to protect your health as well as the health of our employees. All cars have been sanitized and cleaned thoroughly according to CDC and WHO recommendations. Customers will test drive vehicles by themselves without an Easy Auto team member. The Easy Auto team will then sanitize each vehicle after a test drive and before delivery. Our Home Delivery team will be practicing each of these precautions as well. Customers who purchase in-store will be escorted to a private sanitized room to complete their paper electronically. An Easy Auto manager will walk them through the final purchasing process remotely from another room.
Why Easy Auto?
- We make car buying as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Since opening our first store in Cleveland, TN in 1991, we’ve sold over 60,000 used cars to customers who have no credit or need a second chance
- We understand that bad things happen to good people, so we make our financing decisions differently than banks and franchised car dealerships
- We want to help people with bad credit, no credit, bankruptcies, and repossessions re-establish themselves.
- Easy Auto has down payments starting as low as $99* (we also finance the taxes and fees, so your small down payment is all you pay)
- We report to all three major credit bureaus, so a good payment history should improve your credit score
- Take any vehicle for a test drive and have your mechanic check it out. We’ll even pay the checkout fee for you
What do I need to bring with me?
The easiest way to get approved is to apply online and get Pre-Approved! If you are planning a trip to one of our locations, please bring the following:
- Copy of your valid driver’s license
- Recent (within 30 days) check stub or proof of income
Does Easy Auto accept trade-ins?
Yes, we do! In many cases a small down payment or a paid for trade-in is all you need to get into your next used car.
What documents do I need to trade my car to Easy Auto?
If you own the vehicle (there is no lien on it), we will need:
- The title (if anyone other than you is listed on the title, they will need to be present at the time of delivery with identification)
- If you live in the state of Georgia, you must be listed as an owner on the front of the trade title.
If you owe or have a lien on your trade:
- Documentation of the 10 day pay off or the phone number to the company to verify the payoff information
- A copy of the registration
What will my down payment be?
Our standard down payments are listed on our vehicle pages and our average down payment is around $579. Sometimes circumstances may dictate a larger down payment than is listed on the website, but as you can see from our average, our down payments are as low as anyone’s
Also, remember that Easy Auto finances your taxes and recording fees – so your small down payment is all you pay! Click here to Get Pre-Approved Now
What will my interest rate be?
Easy Auto offers interest rates from 2.9% - 26.9%, with approved credit. Your interest rate will be impacted by your credit score at the time of application, however, our rates are lower than many of our industry peers. Big auto lenders and new car dealerships typically charge anywhere from 3% to 29.9% depending on a consumer’s credit history, and their tolerance for risk. We are especially competitive on customers with no credit history or customers with an impaired credit score.
How long should I expect to be at the dealership?
This is completely up to you, but it can be as little as 30 minutes. You can start the purchase process by browsing our inventory and applying online right now. A member of our team will reach out (during normal business hours) after receiving your application to discuss next steps. If you choose, you can get fully approved before you visit one of our stores. Doing so can have you in and out of our dealership in your new car within 30 minutes. If you do not get pre-approved online, but bring your driver’s license and proof of income in and fill out your application completely and accurately, you could be in and out in around an hour.
Does Easy Auto repair vehicles with open recalls?
New car manufactures do not authorize independent dealers to repair recalls, and sometimes recall parts are unavailable. Because of this, some of our vehicles may have unrepaired recalls on them. Before completing your purchase at Easy Auto, a salesperson will review your vehicles specific recall results from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) and make sure you know if there is an unrepaired recall.
What type of insurance does Easy Auto require?
Customers are required to maintain full coverage insurance until the contract is paid in full, with deductibles that may not exceed $500.
What does the limited warranty cover and not cover?
Your vehicle will be covered with our “Peace of Mind” Limited Warranty. This 3 month / 4,500 mile limited warranty includes most major systems and drive train components.
- Drive Axle
- Cooling System
- Electrical System
- Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Fuel Delivery System
- Regular maintenance and service
- Wear and tear items
- Accidental and Cosmetic damage
- Replaceable parts (battery, starter, keyless entry, etc.)
- Other items not listed above as covered
What is GAP Waiver protection and can I purchase it through Easy Auto?
Millions of vehicles are totaled each year by collision, theft, and natural disasters. Unfortunately, many consumers are surprised to learn that their primary insurance company’s settlement can be thousands of dollars less than what they owe, plus they are still responsible for a deductible. Customers in this situation owe their finance company for the difference. That difference is referred to as the GAP.
The great news is you can protect yourself against a potential financial burden and safeguard your credit by purchasing the an Optional Gap Waiver. The benefits include:
- Protects from unnecessary financial burden
- No up-front cost; the payments are built into your contract
- You will not be responsible for the standard deductible under your primary insurance policy
- Unlike many 3rd party GAP programs with strict loan to value parameters, the finance company will waive any remaining balance as soon as your primary insurance company communicates that your vehicle is a total loss.
$99 down to qualified buyers. Stock #43942, Price $10,799 excluding tax, tag, and title. 180 weekly payments of $85.00 @ 21.9% APR with approved credit. APR listed is for illustrative purposes. The APR for your transaction may be higher or lower based on your credit score. A $579 down payment is typical. Your down payment may be more or less depending on the price of the vehicle and your credit.